Lucky Elephant Ring Holder In Gold 4 Pack Indian Wedding
Wedding Favors elephant indian wedding
Get lucky in love and bring good fortune to your home with this beautiful elephant figurine finished in stunning electroplated gold color finish. The raised trunk is said to shower you with good fortune and serves to hold and display your treasured rings. Gorgeous as a wedding favor for guests or any gift giving occasion. The lucky elephant has a range of positive meanings across cultures. In Indian, Southeast and Far East Asian cultures it is also a symbol of royalty, fertility and important in feng shui. Gift packaged and ready to give. By Artisano Designs.
- Practical and revered across cultures, the raised trunk lucky elephant brings good fortune, harmony, strength, wisdom, fertility and more!
- Raised elephant trunk holds approximately 6+ rings comfortably
- One package contains 4 elephants each individually gift packaged with gold organza bag with drawstring closure, ribbon and bow plus a “For You” gift tag.
- Made of ceramic and electroplated with brilliant gold color finish.
- Package of 4 carton dimensions approx. 3.75 x 4.0″ x 4.5″ (9.5 x 10 x 11.5 cm). Each elephant is 3.6″ H base to tip x 1.8″ W at widest points (9 cm H and 4.5 cm W)